Welcome to The Atherton Hotel at OSU! We are currently under renovation.
The Atherton Hotel at OSU is a delightful full-service historic, boutique hotel tucked into the hub of Oklahoma State University’s vibrant campus. Classic Georgian architecture is reflected throughout the hotel with elegant detail. The Atherton’s beautifully appointed accommodations, thoughtful amenities and attentive staff help ensure that our guests’ visits are memorable, relaxing ones. Not to be missed: The Ranchers Club, where dining becomes a culinary experience.
Linked with OSU’s famed campus Student Union, the hotel has been the gathering place for visitors, dignitaries, alumni and families since 1950. The Atherton’s location – overlooking OSU’s picturesque Formal Gardens and Theta Pond – allows hotel guests to quickly move from blissful tranquility into the rhythm that makes the surrounding campus exciting and inspiring.
- Parking in Student Union Parking Garage*
- Meeting and event spaces; audio visual equipment
- Meeting, wedding and event planning
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Complimentary newspapers
- Business services: copying, FAX
- In-house fitness center
- Vending and ice machines
- Concierge and bellman services
- Gifts shops, hair salons, post office, food court and ATMs in the adjoining Student Union
* Parking is $10.00 per 24-hour period. Guests may add the fee to their room-charges folio.